- Advanced utility to recover accidentally deleted files on Windows.
- Capable of recovering files that are emptied from recycle bin
- Restores file which are deleted using shift + del key or from Command Prompt
- Recover deleted files on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server.
Restore Files Deleted from Windows Computer
All of us expect consistency from our Windows operating system as we depend on it for storing our confidential files or folders etc. We cannot afford to lose our crucial files to the Windows. Unfortunately due to some reasons we lose all our files on Windows. The reason could be virus invasion, third party tools, accidental deletion etc. These reasons make the Windows inconsistent. So like this there are various other reasons which become obstacle for accessing data on Windows. If you have no updated backup then you need a Windows deleted file recovery software to recover deleted files on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 etc. So quick recovery of deleted files is possible with the help of Windows deleted file recovery tool.
Why to Choose Windows deleted file recovery application?
It tool is designed with simple interface Windows deleted file recovery can be accomplished in few simple steps. It is obvious to expect data security from an application and this tool is the best fit for this requirement as it will not harm or damage the file while recovering it and thus it is safe-to-use application. Windows deleted file recovery utility requires only nominal disk space for it’s installation which saves a lot of hard disk space. This tool is very useful when you want to restore files emptied from recycle bin and hence this shows that Windows deleted file recovery is a reliable tool to recover even permanently deleted data. This software is recommended by many industry experts as it is designed with some advanced features that makes recovery process simple. Check out the following testimonials to know what experts speaking about the software.
Testimonials related to Windows deleted file recovery application
How do users lose their crucial files from Windows
Your Windows files or folders loss is unavoidable due to the reasons mentioned below. These are some of the major reasons for losing data on any Windows operating system. Go through these data loss causes to know the various ways of losing your Windows data
- Unintentional or accidental deletion - It’s obvious for we human beings to commit mistakes and therefore it is possible that we can delete a file unknowingly using the Shift + delete keys combination which leads to data loss
- Exceeded size of recycle bin - Recycle bin is capable of holding deleted files upto a limit. If it exceeds beyond that limit then the files present in it are automatically deleted from it which results in permanent data loss in Windows
- Third party tools - Third party applications like your antivirus program may delete an essential infected file or document from Windows hard drive or removable drive without giving any notification
- Virus or malware invasion- A dangerous virus or malware attack can delete your important files on Windows
So far you had a walk through the possibilities of losing files from Windows computer. Now let us go through some of the best features of Windows deleted file recovery application which helps in recovering files on Windows lost due to the reasons mentioned above
Some of the best features of Windows deleted file recovery software:
- This tool can assure you complete recovery of data lost due to exceeding size of recycle bin.
- This tool can also be utilized to recover deleted files on USB drives as it can recover deleted files from external hard drives and removable drives.
- It is capable of restoring files deleted due to partitioning errors, power surge, file system conversion error etc.
- This tool supports deleted word file recovery along with recovery of other major files such as WAV, PPT etc. For detailed information on this fact you can go through http://www.windowsdeletedfilerecovery.com/recover-word.html.
Recover Deleted Files from WD External Hard Drive: In order to conquer WD external hard drive file deletion due to numerous reasons one among them is accidental deletion. Simply make use of this award winning software to obtain back deleted files from Windows and Mac machine efficiently.
Deleted Photo Recovery Windows: It’s effortless today than ever to get back the deleted photos of any digital cameras using this deleted photo revival app on all Windows OS versions. You can also visit the various pages available on this site, for more detailed information.
Steps to restore deleted files on Windows:
Carry out Windows deleted file recovery by following some simple instructions given below
Step 1: Download and run the Windows deleted file recovery tool in your system. Soon after Windows deleted file recovery installation you will be able to see a main screen that consists of three recovery options among which you have to pick "Recover Files" to restore your files on Windows.
Figure 1: Recover Files
Step 2: Once you click on recover files you will get one more screen in fraction of seconds that will have options like "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files" from which you need to select the latter one as you need this application to get back deleted files from Windows and later choose the drive from where you wish to restore files.
Figure 2: Recover Deleted Files
Step 3: The previous step will put the software under scanning process. Once it is done with scanning you will get a list of recovered files. To make sure that recovery is successful you just have to "Preview" those files.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files
Step 4:After evaluation if this tool proved to be beneficial for you then you can purchase this application and then you can store those recovered files with the help of "Save Recovery Session" feature after activating the software.